welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter x x x


 
















Hope you all had a wonderful Easter x From everyone at Sidmouth Poppy x

1 comment:

  1. Love your Easter Egg hunt. I used to do this each year when my children were small. My daughter asked me to do one this year(she's 25)..... But she forgot she was back at Uni at Easter. It was so nice she still wanted to carry on with traditions. Looks like you all had a fab day.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x