welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Tuesday 18 March 2014

Wild White Violets



Here are the wild white violets growing in The Byes..they are on the banks of the River Sid. I love wild violets so imagine my delight when I found these white ones.
 I used to have violets growing in my garden and I really miss being able to pick some......


This year I have made her this violet posy brooch...... and I have a little surprise to go along with it....but I can't show you that until Mothering Sunday x x

2 comments:

  1. I too love wild violets, which I am very lucky to have both the purple and white in my yard. They are probably my favorite part of spring, which I am desperately waiting for as this winter has been very cold and long. Love your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have had a very mild and very wet winter which is a shame as i love the snow...violets are one of my mum's favorite flower x

      Delete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x