welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Tuesday 23 July 2013

Plates for a new cake stand........

 Yesterday I bought three lovely vintage plates to make into a cake stand....
 Two lovely Swinntertons  cottage plates.....and a  fluted sage green Grindley petalware plate....

Off to drill them...I think they are going to make a very pretty cake stand don't you? 
 xxxx
well here they are all made up and I think its a beauty!
 

 
 
Now we just have to find it a lovely new home x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x