welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 3 July 2013

New project

I had a modern wardrobe in the guest bedroom that fell to bits....so to the tip it went...and I dragged in this little unit that had been in the damp garden shed for three years...
Bit of a dust down and it was as good as new..they don't make them like they used too.
Had an old atlas lying around....
So I got out the glue and set to it......
A bit of snipping.....and a pasting....
A change of handles.....


And I have a unit for my sea-side guest bedroom.....striped curtains...map bunting and my little 1930's unit fits in perfectly.

4 comments:

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x