welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Sunday 7 July 2013

Hot,hot,hot!

Oh the sun is out....the sky is blue...theres not a cloud to spoil the view....time to show off my jugs as the bishop said to actress...
But I think even you would agree I have some lovely jugs......
Lemonade in the garden........
ice and a slice and a pinch of mint.....
so tangy and refreshing.....
please note the use of a Royal Albert dish to try and prettify some pork scratchings..but you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.....lol
 
 

 I think you will agree that I have some lovely highballs too....

  
The lemonade was lovely...but I needed something a little bit....well...more.... so I combined all of the above ingredients  into my lovely pale green jug.....
adding one last ingredient......



Lashings of EARL GREY......iced tea in the garden!...what could be lovelier? Fancy coming to  join me?....

6 comments:

  1. Fresh lemonade so lovely! Fresh iced tea made with Earl Grey even lovelier!
    May I join you...............?
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could! Love the jug and glass - so pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jugs so pretty. Home made lemonade perfect.
    Rosezeeya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lovely ladies are giving me far.more credit than I deserve.....it was supermarket cloudy lemonade and I just added ice lemon and mint.....
    Although...I have made lemonade in the past! Lol x thank you for your comments they are much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x