welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Friday 12 July 2013

And I wonder why....

And I wonder ...with all the cake I have been making for knitting club
 


 


 



 


Why my harris has become the size of a small continent!





Although I would not want you, my dear readers to labour under the false impression that I am a blogging domestical goddess....here is one of my cake disasters..this was SUPPOSED to be gluten free shortbread..*please note the lovely melted plastic shortbread mold....don't ask!!!!!!!



Please check out our knit cafe here! //sidmouthknitcafe.blogspot.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x