welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Saturday 29 June 2013

Less is more?

Less is more.......



Or is it sometimes...more is more....


When is enough is enough?
Is it now or never to stop?
Or am I, as the hubster says as mad as a hatter.....

4 comments:

  1. You can never have enough lovely china!!!!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Lots of lovely china
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it's not just me, though I think you might just pip me to holding the most variety!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x