welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 1 May 2013

Unexpected gifts.......

Aren't unexpected presents the best kind of present! .
Today a friend gave me this beautiful little tea tray liner.......
When I got home I couldn't wait to use it x
It has two lacy tea cups within which a little napkins reside....
Afternoon tea tastes better with all the trimmings....tray liners and napkins.....
The china cups, and tea pots,the sugar bowls and milk jugs  the saucers and the tea spoons.....
And seeing as there are two little lacy tea cups and two little napkins...I can't wait for my friend to come and enjoy tea for two with me, now the sun is shining maybe it can be a tea tray in the garden x

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderfull friend she must be !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you have such a nice friend. Hope you enjoyed your afternoon tea with all the trimmings.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x