welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Monday 8 April 2013

An Indoor /Outdoor Barbeque





My eldest daughter Madison invited us over for Sunday dinner, just before we were due to leave I got a phone call "Mother can you bring some bunting...your galvanized steel bucket and your flowery watering can".....As we arrived the items were taken from us and after a few mins we were let into the kitchen...I was expecting a traditional Sunday dinner but Ta Da....as Madison said "it's too cold for a outside barby so we have brought the outside inside....
The silly mare had moved her dining table..and dragged in the garden table and chairs.....
She had lovely home made coleslaw.....
Lots of salads and drinks of traditional lemonande and dandelion and burdock... 
She decorated with water filled jelly moulds, floating candle and flowers
We had home made burgers, satay chicken , barbque beans...
and bangers!
What a wonderful surprise............


It was lovely summery , outdoor/indoor barbecue......




And the girls were kept busy looking for frogs in the bucket!

I been called away at the moment and  have managed to do this post, please excuse me if I don't reply to your comments as soon as I usually would x x

2 comments:

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x