welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 8 December 2010

Treasure finds.......

Hello everyone, sorry I have been away from my blog but I have been resting my hand and not really done much to blog about! Went out for the first time in what seems like ages and managed to pick up a few treasures....This is my favourite a beautiful pink tea-cup! Luckily I have been rearranging my dresser, and after buying some cup hooks I can add lots more cups to my dresser...I have a large carrier bags worth to go on there... I think that by the time I have cup hooked both shelves I will have a good excuse to buy more!!
Four dainty cake plates......
A larger cake plate.....
Two little cups which I intend to fill with wax and make candles with after Christmas

And this little Emma Bridgewater mug I found for when my grandsons visit...a bit more masculine than the Tinkerbell tea cup they drink from at the moment!!Although I do have to find another one!
Hope you have all been snuggling in this cold weather.....and don't forget my December Giveaway x x See you soon x

6 comments:

  1. You found lots of lovely things, I especially like the tractor mug. The earthquake in September destroyed 3 CS that I used to go to, so I'm missing my weekly rummage and suffering from a lack of pretty china, much needed for my sanity in a house of "men".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going to need another dresser very soon! Very pretty china. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am positively addicted to vintage china -- and so on my very first visit to your blog it's so nice to be welcomed by your lovely cake plates. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sorry to hear your hand is still sore. Lovely finds though i really like the green plate and the blue flowered tea cup. Enjoy all your lovely finds. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful items!
    And a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x