welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 1 December 2010

and the winner is...........

Hello peeps...one day late I am afraid as I was travelling yesterday back home from a family visit.
So here it is......who has won all these goodies......
Bit of a chore writing the names down and cutting them all out and folding them all up but I don't know how to do the random generator and besides isn't being chosen from a chintzy tea cup much better.........

Here you all are...........mixed up and waiting!!!

The hubster did the honours again...............


And the lucky winner is...................................................................................................................


Kelly !!!!! congratulations!!

To all of you who missed out don't worry!!!! My December Giveaway starts today!!!! See the next post x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just thought I should let you know that I didnt receive my give-away prize? Maybe it has been delayed with the Christmas post? Please dont worry about it, I just wanted you to know why I didnt write you a thank you upon receipt! Bye for now, kelly

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x