welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Sunday 21 November 2010

Shabby Chic Town .......

Mostly pics today......Went for a walk around Lyme Regis...one of my favourite coastal towns.....and a very shabby chic place...a very pink place............my favourite shop is the book shop with a real flame fire in it........


























Hope you enjoyed a little peek at a beautiful town....enjoy the rest of your weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Oh lovely. We took our holiday in Lyme Regis this year, it's such a beautiful place. The teen's did not even mind all the walking and the steps. Thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely town isn't it? You have captured the character of it beautifully.Wonder if you bought anything there. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place. I had marked as a place to see on our trip to the UK next year, it looks so pretty.Thanks for the photos, Tamara. Hope your arm is better. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh i haven't been to Lyme for ages and its only just down the road from me infact the last time was in the school summer holidays when it was lifeboat week, had a great time with my parents when they came down. Its a truely beautiful place and your photo's capture it well. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my daughter would be beside herself at all that PINK in one place! I'll have to show her the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x