welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 29 September 2010

Presents for everyone!!!!

Hello ladies......I really am computer illiterate and am hoping to open an online shop but really don't have a clue how to even start!!!! So for now I am putting a few things on my blog, especially as the "C" season is looming!!!
So here are my first offerings...................................hope you like!!!!


This beautiful blue and pink rose bud cake plate. £6.00 + £4.90 p&p.

An unmarked rose teacup and saucer, lovely old rose design, £4.00 + £4.00 p&p.




This up-cycled cake stand made from three vintage plates and crystal glass and vase.
£20.00 + £6.95 p


This beautiful Royal Albert Lavender Rose tea cup and saucer... £5.00 +£4.00 p&p


If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, and I accept payment by Paypal .
Please keep checking my blog as I will be adding more lovelies!!!

1 comment:

  1. That three tier cake stand is really pretty.Am sorely tempted,but I have way too much china already!Good luck with setting up your website. :o)

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x