welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Monday 13 September 2010

Don't forget my give away.!

Just a reminder for my blog friends to spread the word about my give away....

I intend to have one monthly if there are enough people interested...just follow my blog and leave a comment........... x x x

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder - I don't think I noted my request to enter (pretty please!).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to enter too! I am following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I YUST LOVE YOUR TEA CUPS ROSES AND GOLD ALSO I DID PLAY AND STILL PLAY WITH TEA POTS WHAT LIFE WILL BE WITH OUT TEA PARTYS'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following your blog too and would love to be entered in your giveaway, many thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone is included!!! and thanks for the comments!x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x