welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Thursday 5 August 2010

sword tangling, bell jangling, handkerchief waving part two

Had a wonderful day walking around my town and soaking up the folky atmosphere .......


This puppetier was amazing although the grandsons were not too impressed!!! They were frightened!!!

Acrobats......................
Amazing colourful kites
Take a look at whats on.........
Lovely stalls along the promenade...
This driftwood one was lovely, although I couldn't bring myself to buy anything as I know my daughter would make me anything I liked from it as a present!
I enjoyed the sword dancers........
Its an amazing festival and when you get fed up you can paddle in the sea.............
But most of all its all about the dancing and singing x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x