welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Saturday 19 June 2010

my next christmas pressie x x x x

As you will recall from an earlier post I mentioned that I was putting away this cup and tea-pot for my christmas pressie....

This is beacuse Madison my eldest daughter, and her partner made me this fantastic table lamp for Christmas last year,
And i am saving red rosie china as they are making me one of these this year, how gorgeous is this.I am sooooo excited x x x They make bespoke to customers orders so let me know if anyone is interested .
till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x