welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Thursday 17 June 2010

more treaure

Went treasure hunting again today and came home with what I think was a good haul,I visited a flea market which inspired me!! As of today I am buying stock for my own vintage stall. I am also on a look out for a 1940's tea dress to wear when i do my selling.I am a bit scared!!! But I am going to go for it!! What do you think????



some reasonable priced union jack tea towels that i have been looking out for as i have a cunning plan!!!! i intend to try and cover an old retro lampshade i have and i have my eye out looking for a few footstools or old chairs i can cover.
some plaster corbals but i have no idea what to do with them!!!!
a little knitting bag x
a box of vintage drawing charcoals they have a price of one shilling each on them!
one of the sweetest little trios i have seen in a long time x x
a duck egg blue milk jug...cute!


a rosie door plate, i don't think its old but every door should have a flowery finger plate!!!!
this looks like a 30's rings and things saucer

some pretty sideplates,i may use these for making cakestands

a really pretty dressing table tray with two pots, i love anything with a rose!


an art deco plate
Till next time my blogging friends x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x