welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 30 June 2010

I love making presents x

I have family coming to visit this weekend and my cousin is bringing his lovely wife Amy who is a very stylish lady with a vintage/retro vibe going on. I love buying presents but I love making them even more!!! I found this lovely pair of pale lemon dress gloves for her..............
Then this beautiful little vintage brooch caught my eye , and I had an idea!

I got out my sewing box and sorted through my fabrics and ribbons and made this little heart to fix the pin to. I hope she likes it!!
I think it's a lovely way to display a piece of jewellery, much better than locking it away in a box or drawer where you can't see it!
Its an idea I am going to remember for Christmas, and I think its so sweet, I am almost loath to give it away....what do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x